Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

OK, so here is mine:

10 years ago
1. I was newly married
2. My sweet little Hunter was not even 2
3. I was working at Memorial Hermann Southeast doing respiratory
4. Gas was $1.03/gallon
5. I was driving a red camaro

To Do List
1. Laundry
2. Clean my house
3. Pack up all the clothes my kids have outgrown
4. Get Theron's pictures taken
5. Return overdue library books

5 snacks I enjoy
1. string cheese
2. crunchy grapes
3. chewy brownies
4. nacho cheese doritos
5. cereal

Places I've Lived
1. Story City, IA
2. Oyster Creek , TX
3. Alvin, TX
4. Nassau Bay, TX
5. Dickinson, TX

Jobs I've Had
1. Burger King
2. Courtesy booth checker
3. Assistant Manager at GNC
4. Respiratory Therapist
5. College Educator

Pet Peeves
1. Those dear boys in my life who pee on the toilet seat
2. not turning off the bathroom light
3. wiping your face with the dish towel
4. people putting their fingers in my baby's mouth (Collin got Shigella)
5. taking pride in your work

I tag Melinda, Meredith, and Tammy

No comments: