Friday, April 25, 2008

All clear

I had my appointment today and everything still looks good. My cervix is still closed and my doctor just told me to try to take it easy. I was pretty relieved. I need to at least get through next week and I will be finished with work. I think I can do that!! I worked from home today so that I could sit in the recliner with my feet up.

Poor Jeff is so exhausted. He worked his usual 11pm - 7am shift last night and then came home and slept for 4 hours and then headed to North Houston to work a volunteer shift at the Houston LDS Peanut Butter Cannery. We usually do that together each year but I didn't think it was a good idea for me to do that 8 months pregnant. He just got home and is taking a quick nap before heading back to the hospital.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I am relieved! I keep thinking that you are going to go into labor and I won't be able to make it over in time!

Talk to you soon!