Sunday, May 4, 2008

Week 37

36 1/2 weeks Pregnant



Well...my 37th week of pregnancy has been busy. It was my last week of teaching classes and I made it through. I just have to get all my grading done and turned in this week before I am free to have this baby. The kids started on the swim team and are doing great. I knew Meda was ready for it but I didn't think about signing Collin up until his coach from swimming lessons encouraged it. He is doing well, too. They are swimming for the Nauticats. This is the same team that their Uncle Mark swam on for many years. Collin wasn't thrilled to be called a "naughty cat" at first, but he's OK with it now. Collin had a great week at school which included riding a horse on Thursday. He was very excited about his ride on "Thunder". Poor baby got sick on Friday and I had to pick him up early. It must have been a 24 hour stomach bug or something because by Saturday morning he was fine. Meda is excited to have only 21.5 days of school left.

I have been trying to get my nesting done, but I feel behind. Maybe after I get the grades in I'll have some time to get the rest of my projects completed. This is Collin's last week of school so he will be home with me after Friday. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. I can't believe it is the first of only 3 I have left before the big day. This pregnancy has gone by so fast I can't believe it is almost over. I must admit, this has been the easiest pregnancy of them all. I have actually enjoyed being pregnant this time (I never thought I'd ever say that). Here are some pictures from the last week and a half or so. Enjoy!





Meda has taken a liking to fishing lately


I just thought this one was cute. He was so excited because he found his lost hat.

First week of swim team practice



Collin before the big horse ride



Beautiful day at the park


Collin loves to ride his bike


Daddy loves to fish (I know the hat is super cool!)

No comments: