Friday, February 1, 2008

What's been happening lately??

We have been quite busy lately. Meda and Collin just finished their first session of swimming lessons for 2008. They have both made remarkable improvements. Meda is doing a stroke class and is working on perfecting her freestyle and backstroke while Collin is making a lot of progress with his breath control. Their coach has been very complimentary and has been urging me to sign Meda up for a Summer Swim League. I tried to take some pictures, but as you can see...they are not so good.







Meda is doing fabulous in school. She got her 2nd 9 weeks report card and it was perfect! She is reading better and better each week. She is also learning the fine art of talking back and we are having a lovely time trying to deal with it. I guess this is my payback. Her front teeth are really starting to come in and I am really surprised that they are as straight as they are (thumbsucking). She's pretty cute!




Collin has been keeping himself pretty busy fishing with Jeff when he is not in school. The 2 of them have really developed a love of fishing and do it together quite often. They were even in a newspaper article in the Galveston County Daily News. You can see the article here. I can't believe he is almost 4! He has really been enjoying himself lately since he has learned how to burp whenever he wants. It drives me CRAZY! If you would like to hear him, I'm sure he'd oblige.




Jeff and I are busy keeping up with the kids. Jeff has also been training several times a week at the gym - working on his MMA. I have been busy growing a baby. Everything looks good so far. I went to the doctor last Friday and she said we will schedule my C-section on my next visit. However, if it goes at all like it did with Collin or Meda I will be delivering 2 1/2 to 3 weeks before our scheduled date. Fine with me!!! Meda took this picture of me yesterday morning. I am really starting to feel the little guy move quite a bit now. It is so cool.


23 weeks

Well that is about all that the McKinney's have been up to lately. Oh wait, we did go to the Bayou Wildlife Park last weekend. That has been one of Jeff's favorite places to go with the kids and we have not been in quite some time. Meda brought her best friend, Emma along. It was a really nice day and the animals were very hungry.




No comments: