Saturday, January 12, 2008

We're still alive!!

I just wanted to take a moment and post a little something to let everyone know we are still here. It has been very busy these last couple of weeks. I really enjoyed my break from work at the college, but I did work some shifts at the hospital so that really wiped me out. I have been back to work since January 3rd when Meda started back as well. My time has been spent getting prepared for the semester. It is very important that I stay caught up since this baby will probably be here just as soon as the semester is over. Classes start on Monday and I am very excited to start my 2nd year in my new job. The first year was very busy and exciting and I am really enjoying it.

We had a really good Christmas and I will post some pictures soon. The kids got all they wanted and more. I am more than half way through my pregnancy and the kids are growing more excited everyday in anticipation of meeting their baby brother. Jeff and I are pretty excited, too.

I'll be back in a few days to fill everyone in on what has been going on in the McKinney House!!

No comments: