Monday, February 28, 2011

Just. Eh.

I feel a bit odd making a post about this topic, but I only assume that one day I'll want to look back on this time in my life when there are rainbows and sunshine and reflect and that makes it okay. I guess.

I'm sure other people have or are feeling the way that I do lately. I feel just eh. I have an unbelievable lack of motivation. I feel as though I can't keep my head above water and no matter how hard I try - its not good enough. This is extremely hard for me because I am used to being able to handle everything. Being the one who can juggle it all and not just do it, but do it well. I am usually an extremely motivated and meticulous individual who stops at nothing to do her best. Not now. My house often looks like I never do anything though it seems like I am always doing something.

I like to think it is my hormones. I seem to be suffering from extreme mood swings during a certain time of the month, more so than I can remember. I don't remember PMS ever feeling like this and I hate it.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey you, is the exercising helping? it seems to settle me down and boost me up at the same time. hard thing is gettin out there. If you ever want to run at night, just give me a ring.