Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Therry Berry!!!


It's hard for me to believe that it has already been 2 years since Theron has joined our family. It seems like just yesterday that he was 5 pounds 11 ounces and less that 18 inches long! Although he has grown tremendously, he is still my pocket sized McKinney. We celebrated his birthday Memorial Day weekend while we were spending the weekend at the beach. Since Theron loves ALL things helmet related, we decided to go with a helmet cake (which was a hit, btw).


First, let me present you with some of the many helmets of Theron...









And here is the 3D helmet cake that the amazing Callie Wardell made for him:




Theron was excited to have both of his papas there with him to celebrate his 2nd birthday.

He enjoyed opening up his presents.

Although he claimed to be "scay-ew" (scared) of the seaweed, he enjoyed the beach.

With the exception of the very blood thirsty mosquitos, it was a wonderful weekend at the beach. That is definitely something we will have to do again very soon.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE the helmet photo montage. Theron's awesome!

Marby said...

Thanks, Jenny. I think he's pretty awesome, too. ;)

P.S. I'm doing pretty well, huh? I've had like 3 posts in 2 weeks! HA

Jenny said...

Better than me!!! I better catch up...