Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bike riding

Since I have been off work this week I have been letting the kids ride their bikes to school. Although we live a stone's throw away from the school, until now (kind of), there hasn't been a safe route to get there. Thanks to the past year of pure heck with the widening of FM 646, we now have a sidewalk to get to the school.

On Tuesday I got up and rode with them while Jeff was still at home to stay with Theron. I left for like 5 minutes in the afternoon to go run an errand and when I got home it was thunderstorming like crazy. Needless to say, I had to drive to school and load up the bikes so the kids were so disappointed when they came out. Today we tried the same routine in the morning, but this afternoon we all rode home together with Theron in tow. May I add that I love my new bike trailer?



I love how Meda and Collin are looking at Theron with such admiration.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooo, I definitely want a bike trailer---they look like so much fun! Of course, I guess I need a bike first.

Marby said...

You can get a bike for CHEAP. The new ones are less that 100 bucks, hang with Emmaly R. and you'll probably score one for 5 dollars or something. BTW, the bike trailer is awesome.