Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm the Teacher...

Meda loves playing school and of course she always has to be the teacher. It cracks me up when I find papers laying around that she has written on. She is 6 years old and she spells everything phonetically (and it is as she hears it). I had to take photos of a couple of them before I threw them away.


I guess she was sending a note home for this kid for pulling down the teacher's pants. I wonder if that really happened at her school?

She is also practicing writing her name in cursive, LOL. This poor kid got disqualified, geez!

2 comments:

Carina Olsen said...

tHAT'S CUTE AND DISTURBING ALL TAT ONCE. vERY CUTE SPELLING THOUGH.

Jenny said...

Who are these maniac children who are pulling down pants and throwing their pencils jring tests?

Absolutely awesome. This will be great to tease her with when she's about 14 or so.