Friday, February 20, 2009

A little catch up...

It has been so long since I have posted, but when I say things have been crazy - I mean it!!

Collin turned 5 this week. It has been really hard for me to wrap my head around that. He has been the baby for so long that he still seems like a wee bitty boy to me. Last Saturday we celebrated his birthday at the skating rink with family and a few of his friends. Sorry, I don't have pictures with this post, but I promise those will follow soon when I get the time to upload them.

After our routine dental check-ups last week, our dentist suggested that Meda be evaluated by an orthodontist. She has severe crowding, so much in fact that she is totally missing a permanent tooth that should have come in 2 years ago, but has no place to make an entrance. We had an examination and are working on all of the films and casting so that he can suggest treatment if any at all. Hopefully we can wait until after September 1st when our flexible spending account is adequately replenished.

Theron is growing like a weed and really getting such a fun personality. He is a little copy cat especially with noises. He is also exploring his tongue which is so cute. I will definitely post some pictures of my little guy - he is turnig 9 months old this weekend.

Jeff was away for almost a week to Kentucky to visit his sister, Meredith. She was in the hospital and we are thankful she is recovering. He was happy to visit with his brother and sister, but I'm sure glad he is home. When he returned to work he was given a job promotion. He is now the emergency room manager. He is now the Asst. Scoutmaster of our church troop and he has been busy with scout training and camp outs. He is leaving this afternoon for a camping trip.

I have been busy working, chauffering, cleaning, cooking and trying to work on improving my health and weight. I am proud to say that I have lost 15 pounds in the past month and am feeling so much better. Now if I can just get rid of the other 20 I will be extremely happy.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You already look fabulous! In another 20 lbs, you'll practically disappear! Way to go!