Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pre-Christmas Part Deux

Friday was the last day of school for the kids and they both had "Winter" Parties to celebrate. This is the first year for me to have 2 kids in school so I had to arrange for reinforcements. I woke Jeff up early to accompany me to the school so that each child would have a parent at their party. They are still at that age where they WANT us to come to the school with them. I know that excitement is going to be short-lived so I am trying to relish it while it lasts. Theron and I went to Meda's class.


I helped out with craft time and then the kids had a nice lunch. Theron enjoyed being around all of the "big" kids and Meda enjoyed showing him off. About an hour into the party Jeff sent me a text inquiring into the length of the party because he was tired so we packed up and left(poor Daddy only slept 3 hours before I woke him up).

The kids are very excited to have 2 weeks off. I am equally excited to spend lots of time with them. I love my little monkeys and enjoy my every moment with them (well ALMOST every moment).

No comments: