Thursday, September 4, 2008

Milestones

So I woke up this morning and it felt a bit like I had slept longer than I'm used to. I rolled over to look at the alarm clock and realize that indeed I had. It was 6:08 am and my littlest McKinney was still sleeping soundly in his bed. I got up to check on him - just to be sure. I decided that it was safe to go ahead and get in the shower, but he certainly was going to wake up any minute (starving to death at that). I got out of the shower, dressed, put on make-up then checked on the baby again, still sleeping. So I dry my hair and pour a bowl of cereal, still sleeping. That little cutie didn't make a peep until 7:15!! That is 10 1/2 hours of uninterupted sleep. I had been very satisfied with the 7 hours he was sleeping because he would eat and immediately go back to sleep, but people this is big news. I'll report back if he offers a repeat performance tonight!!

Doesn't he look refreshed after 10.5 hours of rest?

No comments: