Saturday, June 28, 2008

goings on...

Life with a newborn can be very exhausting - wait, who am I kidding, it IS exhausting. Anywho...my point is we have been very busy and it seems I have no time to post about it. I have been trying to keep the kids out of the house here and there so Daddy can get some quiet sleeping time. I try.


One day this week we went to the mall and had lunch. It probably wasn't super fun for the kids, but we got to enjoy the A/C and have ice cream. As you can see, they LOVE ice cream.


We also went to the skating rink this week. Collin is pretty good at skating, they both are. Aunt Melinda bought them some skates for Christmas a couple of years ago and they use them a lot. We will bring our own skates next time we go because they both got blisters.



Meda is so blazing fast the picture is blurry :o)

Theron even seemed to enjoy the skating rink!

2 comments:

Mer said...

The baby looks so good, and Jeff looks so happy. I can't believe how big Collin and Meda are. I hope we get to see you all in October.

mimi jr. said...

Everyone looks so busy having fun!
Theron is sleeping through some of the fun, but just wait! He will be joining in as soon as he can figures out how much fun Meda and Collin are having!