I'm not miserable or anything, but I have always heard that shortly after your energy burst or "nesting" kicks in, you will go into labor. I have officially proved that to be false. I have been nesting for at least 2 weeks and I've managed to run out of projects (suitable for a woman in my condition). Let's see...I've:
- cleaned out the shed
- cleaned out the garage
- cleaned out and reorganized the hall closet
- cleaned out all of the bathroom cabinets
- cleaned out my computer desk and shredded a ton of stuff
- cleaned and organized Meda and Collin's rooms
- cleaned the kids' playroom and thinned out toys for donation
- done at least a load of laundry per day even if their is only 3 items in the hamper
- last night I wiped down walls and doors ( I still have more of that to do)
- the house is clean, the car is clean...
This waiting game is killing me. I have just about convinced myself to paint the kids' bathroom today. I am tired of the coral that has been lurking in their since we moved in 8 years ago. I'll be back later with an update.