Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Collin!!!!!!

I can't believe that my baby is now 4 years old. Where does the time go? He is such an adorable little boy and I am so happy he is mine. Friday he went with me to get a pedicure (boy did I need it) and all the ladies in the nail salon were going on and on about how cute he was. One lady even gave him an entire bag of Oreo Mini's and all she wanted was a hug in return. He loves sugar so he obliged.



Saturday night we went to dinner with Cyndi and E.D. to start the celebration. Collin got a couple of superhero figures from Mimi and Papa along with some clothes that he loves. Jeff picked him out a couple of cap guns and a toy rifle. He also got him a stuffed redfish. Collin named him squishy. It was a nice dinner but the weather was not so nice. We got quite a bit of gusty wind and lots of rain.

4 year old Collin and his new cap gun and clothes
Sunday after church we went to Dad and Laura's for a family dinner. Dad made his fabulous homemade chicken and dumplings with rolls. It was delicious!! It was nice to see everyone. I don't think we have seen each other since Christmas. Collin got more presents. Money from Aunt Melinda and Uncle Richard since he is saving for his "boat ship". Pawpaw and Grandma Laura got him a really cool R/C ATV. The kids really enjoyed getting to see Hunter.



Oh yeah...it's a R/C ATV!!!

I'm going to buy my boat ship with all this money


Happy Birthday Collin!!!



No comments: