Saturday, December 15, 2007

Birthday Date

Well, I had my 33rd birthday yesterday and I don't feel a bit older. Besides my pregnancy pains I feel great. I guess it is true that age is relative. Dad made me my annual dinner of homemade chicken and dumplings. They were so good they didn't last 24 hours. Collin asked to have some for a snack. He said "I like your Dad's dumpwins". Well Collin...so do I!!! I guess we'll have to wait another year to get some more :-( Tonight Mimi and Papa kept the kids so Jeff and I could have a date. We went to the movie and saw I am Legend. All I can say is go see it and be prepared to get a little scared. It was really cold (46 degrees) when we were out and we were glad to get back in the house. It is supposed to get into the 30's tonight, burrr!

Happy Birthday to Me!!

No comments: