Tuesday, July 3, 2007

New Blog


Well, this should be fun. I finally started our very own family blog. I can't believe it is July already. June flew by. We started the month by attending the annual McKinney Family Reunion in McKinney, Texas. The kids had a blast and we all got to meet more of the McKinney cousins for the first time. There are currently 2 Collin McKinneys in the family, pretty cool. You can see the pair of them in this picture. My Collin is 3 and the younger one is 20 months. The following weekend was Meda's 5th birthday (I cannot believe it). She really racked up with 3 different celebrations. To quote her..."Oh my gosh Mom, I can't believe I'm really 5". She is growing up to be such a pretty and SMART little girl. I wrapped up the month by spending a few days in Austin for the Texas Society for Respiratory Care annual meeting where our students participated in the Sputum Bowl. I know, it sounds gross, but its all about respiratory trivia!!!

No comments: